Our offer for pattients of the Chojnice Center for Neurosis Treatment.
- Psychiatric diagnosis
- Psychological diagnosis
- Laboratory diagnosis , TK and Rtg diagnosis, electrodiagnosis (if ordered by a physitian).
- All listed above tests,.as well as medical examinations and consultations are also available on demand – for extra fees (specified separately)
- Group psychotherapy – two times a week
- Individyal psychotherapy along with interviews motivating to undertake a chemical dependency therapy (alcochol-, drugs-, and medicines addiction) – up to three times a week*
- Round-the-clock, skilled medical and nursing care
- Psychological care/support; therapeutic interviews, critical therapy
- Modern pharmacotherapy
- Diets adapted to patient’s somatic condition
- Occupational therapy
- Therapeutic community
- Schedule of a recreational activity Detoxications*
- It is possible to undertake a chemical dependency therapy as of a from now*
The uniquely warm and pleasant atmosphere of our 30-bed’s clinic, skilled medical and nursing staff, good cooking and housing (single and double rooms with WC and calble TV, object under video-surveillance)* and the possibility to accommodate a therapy to the needs of a patient provides the proper climat for safe annd quick recovery. We offer also a possibility of „an istant” step into the chemical dependency therapy provided by The Daily Dependencies Ward NZOZ OPUS in Chojnice we used to cooperate with.
Offering professiolal help we invite people suffering from depressions, emotional, adaptive, personality and psychotic disorders along wiht all kinds of dependencies (detoxication and initial therapy motivating to untertake a treatment after detoxication. We offer also an opportunity of the continuation of a therapy in others specialised medical centres, we are in contact with. We used to treat all kinds of disorders mentioned in the classification ICD-10 under the code names F00-F99.
* – for „commercial” patients only